Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ordinary Men...Extraordinary Things...Believe

Hey there...it's Episode 2 of The Celebration of Life Through Sports Blogcast!   Thank you SOOOO much for your response yesterday via twitter @steinshow and The David Stein Show Facebook Page!    I heard from Too Tall, Jaqueline from Arizona and many more friends of the show.   Please retweet and get the word out that COLTS is back!

Today I talk about some ordinary men who did an extraordinary thing.   I would love to hear your responses to the question I ask at the end of the monologue.   Post it here or on FB or tweet me @steinshow.

BTW...I had some help today.   I don't know why, but I had the feeling that I was being watched while recording this.

Anyhoodles...here's the link to today's Celebration of Life Through Sports Blogcast:

Celebration of Life Through Sports Blogcast Episode 2 Ordinary Men

1 comment:

  1. David, always a miracle to me the talent you were given and the choice you made by taking a good chance to make a change:) you are missed.

    ReplyDelete