Monday, February 20, 2012

This Is Not A Blog About Jeremy Lin!

Hi Folks...here is my first blogcast (an audio blog just like the monologue of the radio show) since leaving my daily show on Sporting News Radio.   I'm excited about a lot of things going on in my life, and while I'm in the process of bringing back The Celebration of Life Through Sports, it's time to do something that I talked about EVERY show that ever aired.   What might that be? Thank you so much for your kind letters and posts over the past 7 months and thank you for joining me in listening to two of the shows I've been hosting:  The Tiger Tailgate Show for those ACC Champ Clemson Tigers and Saturday and Sunday evenings on The JoyFM 93.3 in Atlanta.


My goal is to share things in this blogcast that are compelling, funny, inspirational, encouraging, uplifting and real.   Some days the blogcast will be 20 minutes.   Some days it will be an hour and some days it will be just a couple of minutes.  

The first blogcast is titled: This Is Not An Article About Jeremy Lin!

Celebration of Life Through Sports Blogcast Episode 1

8 comments:

  1. So glad to see that Celebration of Life Through Sports is back as a blogcast. I was a big fan when your show was on Sporting News Radio and simulcast in the Detroit area. Your show was always great to listen to, and I'm glad to see it come back in at least some form. Keep up the good work, and I hope to hear more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to hear your voice again, David!!! You sound like you're doing great! Eric the cop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cornbread Sharon from Houston is so glad to have you back! My family has missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacqueline, Bisa/GG, "Wordsmith", or Mom as I know her sent me here to renew an old friendship from radio. So David where can a Phoenix/Mesa resident hear your show? I love blogs so this will do till the other comes along. I love you for the great sports/spiritual personality you are and friendships shared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I listened to you for years while delivering news papers. After qutting that job about two years ago,I hadn't listened to your show. Last night I was thinking about your show and decided to find out where it could be heard. By no coincidence, this was the first day you started this blogcast. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that your doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad that you are doing this but. I can't wait till you come back on the Air FULL TIME and work the LIFE SHIFT. Plez.... Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just happened upon the show by searching Twitter. I have followed you since the SN Radio days but didn't see the Tweet about your new show. Thank you for allowing us into your life again, and changing ours with your God given wisdom. Missed you man.

    ReplyDelete